Process of Application (How to Apply)
An eligible Entrepreneur can apply to GARVI network by filling up the startup application form and attaching the non- confidential pitch deck.
Submission of Pitch
All Pitch decks and startup applications received will be evaluated by the GARVI management team.
Introductory call/ Follow- up call with the GARVI team. Post going through your application our team will contact you through email/ phone for setting up the introductory call.
Once our team decide to onboard the startup, we sign a collaboration agreement with the entrepreneur. which details the scope of engagement.
Criteria For Screening
A] Businesses that have high barriers to entry and can grow to be large.
B] The quality of the management team is important. A complementary management team that comprises multiple skills such as technology, sales, finance, HR etc. is considered a major asset.
C] Propositions that have sharp differentiators providing something different or proposing to do something differently.
D] Entrepreneurs who can provide evidence of the validation of their concept and particularly those who have begun to engage with the market have a stronger proposition.
Most frequent questions and answers
An eligible startup can apply by filling out the Startup Application Form. We advise you to share the latest version of the pitch deck with us for our initial evaluation and review.
All executive summaries received by the application form on the website will be considered for presentation at the monthly pitch meeting. Companies must submit executive summaries online through the website only.
The screening committee will consider all completed submissions and will inform selected companies.
Non-selected companies will be provided with feedback from the screening team.
Selection criteria are based on reviewing each non-confidential pitch deck against a pre-set screening matrix.
The selected companies must sign a collaboration agreement and other required documents.
All executive summaries of selected startups are posted under a members-only data room and will remain posted for approximately 120 days. Once the startup receives enough interest from our investment group, we invite you to the subsequent pitching session (subject to the availability of slots).
The investment Pitch session will be conducted virtually to keep up the COVID restrictions in mind.In case offline, you will be informed on priority basis.
- Businesses with high entry barriers and can grow to be large(Scalable and clear Moat).
- The quality of the management team is important. A complementary management team that comprises multiple skills such as technology, sales, finance, HR etc. is considered a major asset. (Core Team)
- Propositions that have sharp differentiators or propose to do something differently. (USPs or well-defined value proposition)
- Entrepreneurs who can provide evidence of the validation of their concept, particularly those who have begun to engage with the market, or have early traction. (Validation)
We sign NDA with investors and not startups. Also, we do not share any confidential information with external parties. We strictly maintain confidential information of the startups.
Terms of Engagement
Below are the list of terms of engagement for selected startups-
- The startup and GARVI management team will jointly define the scope of engagement which will include- The tenure of engagenet, Deliverables and Commercials.
- The startup will have to sign a collaboration agreement with GARVI.
- GARVI charges a regressive rate of Sucess fee on the fund raised through our efforts and introductions.
- GARVI also undertakes the Due Diligence process for founder and Investors (Through third-party service providers)